ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] CAD seems confused about what time it is?

2007-12-04 22:19:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] CAD seems confused about what time it is?
From: Robert Clark <Robert_Clark AT MAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:40:22 -0800
Have you looked at the output from a "dsmc query schedule" to see if
anything weird is being returned?

[RC]

On Nov 15, 2007, at 8:57 AM, Allen S. Rout wrote:

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:07:31 -0700, Andrew Raibeck
<storman AT US.IBM DOT COM> said:

No, this shouldn't be a DST thing, unless the OS isn't patched
accordingly to support the DST changes; and even then, I can't see
it being off by that much (a one-hour difference maybe, but not 14
hours).

Actually, it's 10 hours: It was trying to start this evening's
schedule.

If the restart of the CAD doesn't address the issue, I'll do the next
level of troubleshooting, and open a real ticket.  It seems it's not a
"Oh, yeah, lots of us got that after the time change" sort of thing.
Owell.  I'll recap how it goes.

- Allen S. Rout