ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] INCLUDE for new management class

2007-12-04 21:29:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] INCLUDE for new management class
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:47:36 -0700
Yes, but it's not position in the dsm.opt file that matters when client
option sets are at issue. Use "dsmc query inclexcl" to see the final list
that TSM actually uses.

I suspect it is that client option set that is overriding the dsm.opt
file.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/29/2007
02:41:26 PM: