ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Administrative query command to get date/time file was backed up

2007-11-07 17:31:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Administrative query command to get date/time file was backed up
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:30:57 -0600
By opening the TSM backup/archive client GUI, browse through the RESTORE
list to find the file in question. If you choose to "View
Active/Inactive", you can see all the different times the file has been
backed up.

There are security reasons why server and client functionalities are
separated.

--
Mark Stapleton
CDW Berbee