ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Max. pct util for log

2007-10-29 13:58:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Max. pct util for log
From: Daad Ali <daad_l AT YAHOO DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:57:46 -0400
Thank you very much.... I reset it for now

CAYE PIERRE <Pierre.Caye AT ALCATEL-LUCENT DOT FR> wrote:   And look at long,
very long actions involving largely logs, as very large select for example

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail