ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Select statement for space occupied by type of file?

2007-10-19 09:13:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Select statement for space occupied by type of file?
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:13:03 -0400
Maybe the easiest is to either from the original server or from another Windows
box with the TSM client, start the client CLI and
run a QUERY BACKUP for *.PST files with -SUBDIR=YES. If you want all, the
include the -INA flag to get the inactive version(s), too.
It's quick and easy. Pipe the output to a file and you might be able to import
it in to Excel.

Sure beats trying to query the BACKUPS table! :-)

Bill Boyer
"I haven't lost my mind...it's backed up on tape somewhere!" - ??