ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Trying to retrieve data from tape

2007-10-19 06:39:33
Subject: [ADSM-L] Trying to retrieve data from tape
From: Ibán Bernaldo de Quirós Márquez <Iban.Bernaldodequiros AT SUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:38:48 +0200
Hi all,

I think I know the answer for this question(--It is not possible--) but
from other software it could be do executing a large procedure to
retrieve data without having the backup server database.

Suppose that I have lost my TSM database... All files at least are in
tapes...

Do we have a way to retrieve data on tape without having TSM database,
and not been a backupset... ¿?

Thanks !!

Regards,
Ibán.