ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Solaris10 and ZFS filesystems

2007-10-16 03:33:17
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Solaris10 and ZFS filesystems
From: Otto Chvosta <otto.chvosta AT MEDUNIWIEN.AC DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:32:53 +0200
Hello,

Do you know when this process of documentation will be finished and
published ?

Our solaris admins did some tests on client level 5.4.1.2 without success.
They ask again and again for scheduled zfs backup and are very frustrated
about that unsupported situation.

Any help would be appreciated ...

TIA

Otto