ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] backup nasnode questions

2007-10-09 04:37:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] backup nasnode questions
From: Dirk Kastens <Dirk.Kastens AT UNI-OSNABRUECK DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:36:38 +0200
Hi,

I like to ask again why the results of a nas backup are not logged in
the accounting log file (dsmaccnt.log). Is it possible to find out how
much data has been backed up during the last backup session?
The only information seems to be logged in the activity log when the
backup process ends:

ANR0986I Process 326 for BACKUP NAS (DIFFERENTIAL) running in the
BACKGROUND processed 1 items for a total of 190,263,296 bytes with a
completion state of SUCCESS at 21:02:07. (SESSION: 5777, PROCESS: 326)

But I don't want to evaluate all those messages by hand every day ;-)

--
Regards,

Dirk Kastens
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470