ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Two tape problems

2007-10-05 14:29:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Two tape problems
From: Fred Johanson <Fred AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 13:26:50 -0500
The Library Manager knows the owner and the last-use and the status.
The Library Client, i.e., the owner knows nothing about the volume;
there's nothing in the volhist with that volume name.  "Q vol" returns
not found.  The volume has never been used on the client.

Fred Johanson
TSM Administrator
University of Chicago

773-702-8464