ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] WWN under Linux

2007-10-05 08:45:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] WWN under Linux
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:17:26 +0530
Hi Richard,

My TSM server is on Windows and I have to define LAN free backup on Linux
system.

My Linux system detects two device nodes

/dev/st0 and /dev/st1.

I have configured my Library on TSM server and have their WWN of drive0 and
drive1 , Now to configure LAN free backup I have to match /dev/st0 and
/dev/st1 with drive0 and drive1 of TSM server.

In AIX we use
#lsattr -L /dev/st0   ( to view wwn no.)

So what is the equivalent command or way to view WWN of /dev/st0

 ( o )
 -------
I,I ' ' I,I
  "(("

    ))

With Best Regards,

Sandeep Jain

********************** Legal Disclaimer

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

*********