ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] backup nasnode questions

2007-10-04 11:04:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] backup nasnode questions
From: "Colwell, William F." <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:46:42 -0400
Hi Dirk,

the backup node admin command has a mgmtclas parameter.  You could
put the full backups to a separate mgmtclass which keeps it long enough.

For scheduling fulls I suggest you prefix the vfs mapping name with some
indicator of a cycle like cycle01/filespace.  the a script could check
the date and run a full when the cycle comes around.

Regards,

bill Colwell