ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DB2 Logs in TSM

2007-10-04 03:05:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DB2 Logs in TSM
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:10:42 +0530
Hi

Is you're your DB2 data base on AIX.

 ( o )
 -------
I,I ' ' I,I
  "(("

    ))

With Best Regards,

Sandeep Jain

********************** Legal Disclaimer

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

*********