ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] creating a fresh TSM database instance

2007-10-02 13:01:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] creating a fresh TSM database instance
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:58:35 +0200
Larry Clark wrote:
> I suppose a dsmformat of the exisiting db volumes would do it in any case.

Yes, dsmfmt the files, or do a 'dsmserv format' to just perpare your
existing volumes for a new restore.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668 3167
PGP Key fingerprint = 6367 DFE9 5CBC 0737 7D16  B3F6 048A 02BF DC93 94EC

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams