ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli SQL Server 2000 Restore Question*

2007-09-30 12:38:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli SQL Server 2000 Restore Question*
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:35:10 -0400
Tim,

Yes... you are on the right track.
Take a look in the appendices of the Data Protection for SQL
User's Guide. It shows how to restore master and msdb.
Note: When you restore master, you will see an error at the end
of the restore procedure. That is normal.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/28/2007
02:22:18 PM: