ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server v5.4.1.2

2007-09-28 16:03:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server v5.4.1.2
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:01:03 -0600
Since the security issue affects just the client, I don't see how the
server repackage could be related. I am bucking this over to the server
folks to see if they know what happened to the info about fixed APARs.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/28/2007
08:31:58 AM: