ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: DR restore of a virtual volume

2007-09-27 09:19:45
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: DR restore of a virtual volume
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:17:31 -0400
ServerA's devconfig file will have an entry for the virtual volume device
class on ServerB.  So it knows where to go to get it.  It's the same
concept as with a physical tape in a physical library, with a little tweak
for the Virtual part.

I've done it twice, but it's been a while.  Once it worked just fine, the
other time the password was out of sync to access ServerB from ServerA, so
we had to reset it (I don't remember the procedure, but it was in the Admin
Guide/Reference).

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 09/27/2007 09:14 AM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/27/2007
08:55:42 AM: