ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Pablo is not available today.

2007-09-26 01:23:32
Subject: [ADSM-L] Pablo is not available today.
From: Pablo Wolinski <Pablo.Wolinski AT POLICE.GOVT DOT NZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:19:58 +1200
I will be out of the office starting  26/09/2007 and will not return until
28/09/2007.

I will answer your e-mails when I return.

Cheers!

Pablito.
WARNING
This message may contain information that is confidential and may be subject to
the provisions of section 61A of the Police Act 1958, which creates an offence
to have unlawful possession of Police documents. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message or have received this message in error, you must not
peruse, use, pass or copy this message or any of its contents.
Also note, the views expressed in this message may not necessarily reflect
those of the New Zealand Police.