ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Support for SQL 2008

2007-09-24 18:00:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Support for SQL 2008
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:38:35 -0400
Chip,

Microsoft states that SQL Server 2008 will ship in 1Q of 2008.
IBM knows about this requirement and has plans to support it.
I can not give you an firm dates, but it is IBM's intention
to support this as close to official release of SQL Server 2008 as
possible.
BTW.. have you tried running the latest version of
Data Protection for SQL against the SQL Server 2008 beta version?
Did you find some problems?

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/24/2007
02:53:15 PM: