ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question about LANFree and multiple servers/libraries

2007-09-21 07:54:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question about LANFree and multiple servers/libraries
From: CAYE PIERRE <Pierre.Caye AT ALCATEL-LUCENT DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:52:39 +0200
Sorry, too busy...

so you want to define two nodes, each one using a different STA, and all that
on the same machine...

I'd never configure two sta on the same machine and it is not possible.
There are no way to use two different base directory for your sta.
You can't indicate an other option file than the default one.
And, last, the sta create a lock file on the sta base directory, so it is not
possible, even if you script something to "bluff" the sta, to start a second
one...

Pierre