ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ISC installation failing on AIX

2007-09-19 13:23:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ISC installation failing on AIX
From: Robert Clark <Robert_Clark AT MAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:21:43 -0700
While the install is running, open a second window and run a script
that displays the output from "df" every few seconds.

I've seen a few installs where there wasn't enough space free in /var/
tmp, and the install either doesn't check for free space or just
fails silently while unpacking files.

[RC]