ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] RES: [ADSM-L] TSM for Copy Services

2007-09-17 14:53:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] RES: [ADSM-L] TSM for Copy Services
From: Vinicius Fraga <vinicius AT VANGUARD-IT.COM DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:47:37 -0300
Ok, I got what you said about file level and volume copy, so both type
of restores (fast restore / instant restore) can happen in just a minute
or two? and only difference about it is the calls? Fast restore uses S.O
system call and instant restore uses Flashcopy?

Atenciosamente,

Vinicius do Valle Fraga
Engenheiro de Sistemas
VANguard - Value Added Network guardians
http://www.vanguard-it.com.br
Fone: 55 11 5103-0941