ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Help! TOC will not load

2007-09-14 15:11:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Help! TOC will not load
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:08:25 -0400
Another quick question.  I tried to do a query nasbackup and for me it's
not working...

Node name = nas_server_2
File system name = HMCH1015_F

Syntax: q nasbackup nas_server_2 HMCH1015_F begind=09/10/2007

Any thoughts?

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

"Wilkinson, Brent" <BWilkinson AT COBANK DOT COM>
09/14/2007 02:27 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Help!  TOC will not load

You said you were loading multiple TOC's. One in itself may not be bad
but when you have multiples you can exhaust your TEMP DB space.

To give you an idea I run at about 40-50% free on my TSM DB 52gb/92gb.
My TOC loads will eat up around 3% of my free space for each one ( they
are big in my environment ).