ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Full Backup Size Report

2007-09-06 18:30:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Full Backup Size Report
From: scottcorp <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:28:45 -0700
Thanks again to all - the "export node nodename filedata=backupactive
preview-yes" works, but I would love to get this into a SQL statement or
something so I dont have to look at the console or actlog to retrieve the
output.

I have been trying for a few hours to get this going but have never really
written a SQL code before, so needless to say I am not doing very well.