ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] administrative schedules

2007-09-05 18:24:11
Subject: [ADSM-L] administrative schedules
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:21:49 -0700
TSM Version 5, Release 4, Level 0.3 on AIX 5.3

When updating the admin schedule through the ISC to include something
that was previously defined it seems as though there is no error and
when reselecting the properties it does show active, however status
shows Unknown and q ev * t=a does not show the schedule. I made these
changes last week and still these are not running. The ones that were
set up some time ago are working, do show either completed or future,
but it seems I can't add new schedules to the system.

Is this some new feature or am I just missing something?

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator
SAIC M/S-G1b