ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: Full Backup Size Report

2007-09-05 18:11:33
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: Full Backup Size Report
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:09:06 -0400
If you only have to do a specific few machines, and not on a regular basis,
you can do an "export node NODENAME FILEData=active PREVIEW=yes"

The result of this will tell you how much active data the node has.  I've
also tried a Select statement, multiplying the capacity by pct_utilized in
the filespaces table, but never felt the results were very accurate.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 09/05/2007 06:02 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/05/2007
02:50:17 PM: