ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restore question TSM for mail Lotus Domino Window V5.4

2007-09-05 13:14:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restore question TSM for mail Lotus Domino Window V5.4
From: Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:12:25 -0700
The Domino server requests from the DP client the logs that it needs to
recover the database to the
specified point in time.  After each log is restored, the Domino server
applies the transactions to the
database. If you specify applylogs without a specific point in time, all
the archived logs starting from
the log that was active at the time of the backup should be restored, and
the Domino server should
recover the restored database to the current point in time.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/05/2007
05:43:30 AM: