ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Possible to delete folders within a filespace?

2007-09-04 13:18:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Possible to delete folders within a filespace?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:15:22 -0600
Go to the link in my sig (recommended bookmark), then find the link to
"Information center", and go there... there you will find the TSM product
manuals, include those for the TSM clients.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/04/2007
05:34:38 AM: