ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM install on ESX Linux help?

2007-08-27 15:04:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM install on ESX Linux help?
From: David Browne <dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:02:08 -0400
I have very little Linux knowledge. So any suggestions will be appreciated.

We are attempting to test  TSM  backups for Linux.

When installing v5.3.4
the API module installs correctly
but the BA module results in the following:

        package TIVsm-API-5.3.4-0 is already installed
[root@ltlesxvts10 tsm]# rpm -i TIVsm-BA.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        /usr/bin/ksh is needed by TIVsm-BA-5.3.4-0

it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy
the material/information.