ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] First Backup day

2007-08-23 14:39:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] First Backup day
From: Stef Coene <stef.coene AT DOCUM DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:37:01 +0200
On Thursday 23 August 2007, Shawn Drew wrote:
> We have a request to provide the first day backups were run for a list of
> nodes.  The registration date isn't good, as there is a
> several day lag from registration to first backup.
> These dates are older than the age of the event and activity log.  Can
> anyone suggest a select statement for this?
You can try to run the sql
select NODE_NAME, BACKUP_DATE from backups order by backup_data where
NODE_NAME='node'

I suggest scripting this and send the output to a logfile.  The file with the
oldest backup_date will give you an idea of the first backup.  This can take
a long time to complete !!

Stef