ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How do I restore damaged files on a Copy Storage Pool volume?

2007-08-20 11:36:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How do I restore damaged files on a Copy Storage Pool volume?
From: John Black <sunmansun AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:15:55 -0400
Adrian,

Just delete the volume from the copy storage pool and TSM will takecare of
the rest. In short, TSM will backup the data from the primary pool to the
copy storage pool.

--Sunman

--
Regards,

Sunmansun
Brocade Certified Fabric Professional 4Gbit/sec --BCFP
IBM Certified Deployment Professional -- TSM V5.3
IBM Certified Storage Administrator -- TSM V5