ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Move TSM Database

2007-08-14 10:19:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Move TSM Database
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:17:48 -0500
Thedownside to this solution is that the new volumes have to match in size
to the old volumes - may not be a problem, but if you wanted to take this
chance to change the layout and size of the volumes, this solution would not
work.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,