ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Another Licensing question

2007-08-10 13:24:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Another Licensing question
From: Daad Ali <daad_l AT YAHOO DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:22:16 -0400
Thanks Mark,

  That was my understanding until I saw this note:

  Note:
  You need a separate license for each unique instance of the server in order
to run additional servers

  in this IBM URL

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.itsmfdt.doc/anrai5330.htm

  And this URL specifically talks about "Running Multiple Servers on a Single
Machine"

  thanks,
  Daad
"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM> wrote:
  Licensing:

1 license per physical processor.

Different kinds of processors have varying costs. See your dealer.

--
Mark Stapleton
Berbee (a CDW company)

Of