ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Daily report - html stopped working

2007-08-09 20:16:43
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Daily report - html stopped working
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:14:17 +1000
I have the daily TSM Operational Report e-mailed to me each morning with
the stats, etc in an attached HTML format.

For some reason over the past few days, the report has still been
running OK but when I receive the e-mail all I get is the text e-mail
without the html attachment.

If I manually run the report from the  TSM server and manually send it
via e-mail to me I receive it, it is just the scheduled report that has
stopped having the html attachment.

I changed the format yesterday from html to text and I have received the
report in text format OK this morning.

Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Regards

Paul Dudley

ANL IT Operations Dept.

ANL Container Line

pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

03-9257-0603

http://www.anl.com.au

ANL - CELEBRATING 50 YEARS

ANL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.