ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli DP for Lotus Domino link

2007-08-08 15:07:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli DP for Lotus Domino link
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:05:51 -0400
Then either you aren't going to the right place or your entitlements
haven't been updated.

I go to: http://www-306.ibm.com/software/howtobuy/passportadvantage/ then
click on "Customer Sign in" (right column).

Once signed in, I click on "Software download & media access" in the upper
left side.  After you click on "Agree", I then click on the "Download
finder" tab (middle of screen) and "All Downloads".

Then in the bottom of the screen, I have a "Tivoli Software" expandable
("+") option which shows all of my downloadable, licensed TSM software.

Then look for "IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail V5.4 eAssembly" and
expand that to show you the flavors of TDP. Pick the Domino TDP for
Unix/Linux or Windows, whichever one you need.

Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University
Office of Technology Services
University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu
voice: 804-828-4807

Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
08/08/2007 02:54 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Tivoli DP for Lotus Domino link

Thanks Zoltan..I have a login id for IBM Passport Advantage and I tried
but could not find
where to download it. I have never downloaded the version with the
License  I have
only downloaded fixes and client versions from the FTP site. Sorry, I
should have
mentioned that also in my email.

Tim