ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Errors backing up Win2003 SP2 System state

2007-08-06 05:27:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] Errors backing up Win2003 SP2 System state
From: Gideon Brown <GideonB AT COURT.GOV DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 12:26:59 +0200
Hi!

I get the following error when I back up System Services & Sytem State.

Client is TSM 5.4.0.4 on Windows2003 SP2 Domain Controller.

"08/06/2007 12:12:34 AddVolumeForComponent(): GetVolumePathName(, szMountPoint,
DS_PATH_MAX+1) failed with [0x00000000]"

The backup seems to move data but no restore is available and we get the above
error message.

Any help will be appreciated!

Gideon

Gideon Brown