ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] DR - find specific volume question with select?

2007-07-30 15:56:08
Subject: [ADSM-L] DR - find specific volume question with select?
From: "Bell, Charles (Chip)" <Chip.Bell AT BHSALA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:20:39 -0500
DR testing this week. Question: Assuming that TSM itself restores
successfully, and we want to begin restoring some of our AIX machines with
Sysback, is there a select statement or something that we can use to find out
what volume contains the active version of Sysback backups that we will use
for restore? We will take that info and move the data off to disk for speed.
Thanks in advance!

God bless you!!!

Chip Bell
Network Engineer I
IBM Tivoli Certified Deployment Professional
Baptist Health System
Birmingham, AL

Confidentiality Notice:
confidential information and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named in the address. If you are not the
distribution, or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you received this information in error, please
notify the sender and delete this information from your computer
and retain no copies of any of this information.