ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM performance very poor, Recovery log is being pinned

2007-07-30 09:56:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM performance very poor, Recovery log is being pinned
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:54:06 -0500
Could you elaborate on why the log should be in smaller volumes?  I have
always heard the DB should, because it opens multiple threads with multiple
volumes, but since the log is sequentially written to for the most part, I
can't figure out why that should be in multiple volumes.  Thanks.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,