ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Volumeusage plus occupancy equals shrug?

2007-07-19 13:23:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Volumeusage plus occupancy equals shrug?
From: "Colwell, William F." <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:19:59 -0400

Allen,

use the query nodedata command which was added in 5.3(?)
as part of the collocation group feature.  for example -

tsm: serverx>q nodedata * vol=000084

Node Name            Volume Name                        Storage Pool
Physical
                                                        Name
Space

Occupied

(MB)
----------------     ------------------------------     ----------------
--------
node1                000084                             TP2_PRIME
9,723.18
node2                000084                             TP2_PRIME
268.29
node22               000084                             TP2_PRIME
167.32
node99               000084                             TP2_PRIME
2,889.26

Bill Colwell