ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] backing up just a few directories?

2007-07-18 13:52:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] backing up just a few directories?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:49:35 -0600
Specify the directories in the command line, e.g.:

   dsmc i /dir1/ /dir2/ /etc/ -subdir=yes

etc.

You can define a separate schedule for the machine and put the directories
in the OBJECTS field of the schedule, e.g.:

   def schedule standard special objects="/dir1/ /dir2/ /etc/"
options="-subdir=yes"

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2007-07-18
10:06:49: