ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Saving Configuration of TSM Reporter

2007-07-10 08:20:17
Subject: [ADSM-L] Saving Configuration of TSM Reporter
From: Doug Fox <dugfox AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:18:56 -0400
I can't seem to find a way to backup our current config for the TSM
Reporter. We're moving the management over to another box and I want to be
able to just copy or import the current reports on to the new box. I've
tried copying them over but it doesn't seem to have an "open report" or
"import" option. Anyone ever moved the TSM Reporter to another machine and
was able to retain your current settings and reports?

Thanks in advance,

Dug