ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Free Web Seminars for month of July for TSM!

2007-07-09 13:04:39
Subject: [ADSM-L] Free Web Seminars for month of July for TSM!
From: Darrius Plantz <darriusplantz AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:03:25 -0700
Upcoming Events & Live Technical Trainings
Tivoli's Support Technical Exchange web seminars allows you to participate in
live discussions on topics such as deployment, trouble-shooting tips, common
issues, problem solving resources and other Support and Services
recommendations.
To see the connection information for these seminars, as well as ALL Tivoli
products just use the main link below.
        http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

Mark your calendars!
Here are the current listings for the FREE July TSM seminars:
    Title: 07/10/2007    Tivoli Storage Manager: Virtual Volumes
    Title: 07/18/2007    Tivoli Storage Manager: CPU Architecture
    Title: 07/19/07    Tivoli Data Protection for Domino:  "Ask the Experts"
call in session
    Title: 07/24/2007    Tivoli Storage Manager: Using the Admin Center

Help us choose future topics for our calls!
If you have ideas for a future discussion topics for TSM, please send
suggestions to:  isstte AT us.ibm DOT com