ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Development Looking to Obtain Copies of Actual Customer DBs to Use for Testing

2007-07-06 10:55:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Development Looking to Obtain Copies of Actual Customer DBs to Use for Testing
From: Jennifer Davis <jendavis AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:39:30 -0500
As a part of our efforts to evaluate future tools and capabilities related
to the TSM server database, TSM development is looking to obtain copies of
actual customer databases to use in our testing environment.

If you think that you might be interested in submitting a copy of your
database to us via tape or FTP, please review the following initial
requirements:

1) At this time, we can only accept DB submissions if the DB does not
contain any confidential information or personally identifiable information
(such as social security or national ID numbers, phone numbers, etc.)

2) In order to accept the DB submission, there is a 1 page agreement that
must be signed and sent to us in hardcopy.

3) Customers that choose to submit their DBs via FTP will have their own
unique user ID to the FTP space. Also, all FTP transfers must use the
"Secure FTP" protocol. This can be achieved via a web browser using
https:// or by initiating the FTP command with software that allows for
SSL/TLS sessions. You may also submit your TSM database to us on tape.

If you believe that you can meet the above criteria and would like more
information about submitting your database to us, please send a note to me
at  jendavis AT us.ibm DOT com  so that we can discuss this possibility in
further
detail. Please allow 24-48 business hours for my initial response to your
email.

With Kind Regards,

Jennifer Davis
SysBack & TSM Development
TSM Extended Customer Preview Program Coordinator