ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Lost in TSM licensing

2007-06-27 07:50:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Lost in TSM licensing
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <SHWL AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:49:25 +0200
Hi,

Not to argue about the licensing... We could use the tools MS offer like WMIC,
Windows Management Instrumentation Command-line to script CPU count.

wmic /node:"%1" cpu

Etc..
wmic /node:"%1" qfe where hotfixid='KB913648'
wmic /node:"%1" service where (caption like 'tsm%%') list brief
wmic /node:"%1" service where (caption like 'tsm%') call stopservice

//Henrik