ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: Lost in TSM licensing

2007-06-26 15:16:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: Lost in TSM licensing
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:15:08 -0400
>> On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:18:08 -0500, Wanda Prather <wprather AT jasi DOT com>
>> said:

> http://www.ibm.com/survey/oid/wsb.dll/studies/consumabilitywebform.htm

> Please use the invitation code: WeListen

> It's kind of a long survey and has some stupid questions.  But TSM is one
> of the products you can review.  And if you make it to the end, there is a
> comment box that asks "what other issues should we be concerned about?"

I thought this too.  I noted as I got through the survey that I had
multiple choice options through most of them, ranging from mildly to
glowingly approving.  This absolutely infuriated me: Talk about
trolling for PR quotes.

A company that's trying to really listen includes positive to negative
ranges and asks for more details on a question by question basis, if
desired.  WOW was I steamed by the end of it.

- Allen S. Rout
- Really doesn't spend as much time frothing as it might seem.