ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Collocation by group

2007-06-22 11:17:51
Subject: [ADSM-L] Collocation by group
From: Richard Mochnaczewski <Richard.Mochnaczewski AT STANDARDLIFE DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:16:43 -0400
Hi *,

I am trying to setup collocation by group ( running TSM 5.3.3.0 on AIX 5.2 ML9
). I created the collocation group and added a new node to to it which has been
backed up in TSM before but not using collocation. The first backup as a
collocated group menmber was a "Full" incremental . I checked my collocation
disk pool and the data was in there .Then I added another node to the group
which had been backed up to TSM and was collocated by node. I added it to the
group, ran another "full" incremental, checked if the data as in the
collocation pool  and then ran a backup stgpool to created my offsite tape.
When I check the contents of the tape, only the first node's data is on it. Did
I miss something ? I checked the definition of my collocgroup and both nodes
are present and accounted.

Rich