ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] confirm license change

2007-06-21 13:15:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] confirm license change
From: Mahesh Tailor <MTailor AT CARILION DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:16:09 -0400
Michael,

This is correct.  Of course, you might already have the Extended Edition . . .
do you use Disaster Recovery Manager (DRM)?  If so, then you have Extended
Edition.

Mahesh

>>> Michael Read <Michael.Read AT SANOFI-AVENTIS DOT COM> 6/20/2007 5:23 PM >>>
We were told from a sales rep, and from what I assume after reading
IBM's very helpful information on licensing, that NDMP licenses have
been replaced with TSM "Extended Edition" licenses.  Can anyone confirm
this before we might purchase something we don't need?

Thanks,

Michael C. Read