ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Why bitching at Oxford isn't a good idea.

2007-06-15 17:35:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Why bitching at Oxford isn't a good idea.
From: Bob Booth <booth AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:34:51 -0500
On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 05:19:34PM -0400, Allen S. Rout wrote:
> It's been politely pointed out to me that grousing at folks who take
> time off to come to Oxford isn't likely to make them feel happy about
> coming to Oxford.  Good point.

Agreed.

That said,

Talk to your BP's, SE's and anyone else (in sales) that is willing to listen.
If you are going to SHARE in August, give them an ear full.  Attend the
requirements sessions, and let them know how you feel (grab the marketing
people).  But frankly, IBM needs to get it together with TSM licensing, enough
is enough.

WE ARE CUSTOMERS, we purchase products because of a VALUE that we can
MEASURE... IBM should license accordingly.

bob