ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Date correction: Next IBM TSM web seminar June 13TH!

2007-06-12 14:10:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Date correction: Next IBM TSM web seminar June 13TH!
From: Justin Case <justin.case AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:09:20 -0400
What time on the 13th. please.

Thanks

Justin Case

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Darrius Plantz
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:14 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

The date I posted yesterday was incorrect, it is instead June 13th.  Please
update your calendars.

Topic:  Windows Active Directory for TSM Backup/Archive Clients

This Support Technical Exchange  presentation will cover restoring a Windows
Active Directory on Windows 2003 using the Tivoli Storage Manager
Backup/Archive Clients.

Please prepare your system at this url prior to attending, as we are also
premiering a new web seminar technology:
 http://asp22.centra.com/SiteRoots/main/SystemCheck/SystemCheck.jhtml?

Please call into the phone conference and join the e-meeting 10 minutes early.
Web conference URL:
http://asp22.centra.com/GA/main/0000001ed7ac00000112c6d5b6479f3e
Password:  tiv0li
View presentation: