ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Netware backup include/exclude/domain issues

2007-06-07 08:59:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Netware backup include/exclude/domain issues
From: Doug Fox <dugfox AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:58:12 -0400
Here's my .opt file with excludes/includes. I think you can get what you
want from this by breaking out the include statements and putting them into
whatever .opt file you're running etc. Notice the syntax that I had to use
for selecting directories, I had to play with that a bit. I only run a
single backup which means all directories are getting scanned still but I
think you guys were more or less looking for the select statements? Sorry to
post if this isn't what you're looking for ;)

PASSWORDACCESS    GENERATE
DOMAIN    C:
DOMAIN    E:
DOMAIN    F:
DOMAIN    G:
DOMAIN    SYSTEMSERVICES
DOMAIN    SYSTEMSTATE
TCPSERVERADDRESS    <servername>
ERRORLOGRETENTION     7
SCHEDLOGRETENTION        7
LARGECOMMBUFFERS        YES
COMPRESSALWAYS        NO

POSTSCHEDULECMD    "C:\Program
Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient\PostScheduleCmd.bat"

INCLUDE "G:\...\*" ARCHIVE
INCLUDE "F:\...\*" ARCHIVE
INCLUDE "E:\...\*" GHOST
INCLUDE "C:\...\*" NT
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\microsoft uam volume\...\*"
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\microsoft uam volume\...\*.*"
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\...\EA DATA. SF"
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\IBMBIO.COM"
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\IBMDOS.COM"
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\IO.SYS"
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\...\system32\config\...\*"
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\...\system32\Perflib*.dat"
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\...\system32\dhcp\...\*"
EXCLUDE.BACKUP "*:\...\system32\dns\...\*"
EXCLUDE.DIR "*:\System Volume Information"
EXCLUDE.DIR "*:\...\Temporary Internet Files"
EXCLUDE.DIR "*:\Recycled"
EXCLUDE.DIR "*:\Recycler"