ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tdpsql client 5.3 is it compatible on 32bit windows OS ?

2007-05-29 16:47:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tdpsql client 5.3 is it compatible on 32bit windows OS ?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:46:39 -0400
Hi Gary,

Data Protection for SQL 5.3.3 was only released for Windows x64-bit.
You should not try to install it on Windows 32-bit.
The latest version for Windows 32-bit is 5.2.1.6.

Data Protection for SQL 5.3.3 for x64 bit is the same "functional"
level as Data Protection for 5.2.1.6 but compiled and tested on Windows
x64.
I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/29/2007
04:31:53 PM: